In this release we have a new on-premise offering with Kubernetes and Helm. For more information on how to set up OpenContext in your own environment see our docs.
Also in this release we have a new Context Details view which can be found on a tab on any CodeComponent. This is the place to look to for more details about a specific CodeComponent. You will see the following:
- Component Owners
- Summary of the component's statistics (relationships to other entities)
- If the CodeComponent is of type repository you will also see repository codepaths (if the repository has any)
- Repository statistics such as languages, recent releases, and contributors
- Repository vulnerability alerts if Dependabot alerts have been enabled.
More details on the release below.
- Added Context Details tab with additional content such as a summary of the component's statistics and various repository information such as owners, codepaths, statistics, and vulnerabilities.
- Added configurations and workflow to build the container for our on-premise offering.
- CodeOwners processor will now only process CodeComponents that are not pointing to YAML files